Where are you hunting turkeys this year.

spring turkey in WA state commences on the 15th. my friends and i hunt up in the northeast part of the state, out of kettle falls mostly. my personal best is 20lbs 1 oz. average around 18 pounds or so. its all merriams in this part of our green state. best of luck to all.

I will be out the first week in may in chisago county minnesota, I was out coyote hunting the other morning and could hear one gobbling, lots of tracks and lots of them in the area in the fields feeding.

I hunted public land in middle Georgia during the first two weeks of our season. I got 2 toms there.
This weekend, I'm heading for the North Georgia mountains to hunt Nation Forest land to try to call in my girlfriend's 1st turkey for her and to fill my last remaining tag. I can hardly wait!

I hunted public land in middle Georgia during the first two weeks of our season. I got 2 toms there.
This weekend, I'm heading for the North Georgia mountains to hunt Nation Forest land to try to call in my girlfriend's 1st turkey for her and to fill my last remaining tag. I can hardly wait!

I took my finale N. GA mountain tom Sunday. My girlfriend was taking a nap. 3's our limit. I'm done.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.