• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Western WY/East Idaho trade thread

Wyosam

Everyone else is doing it... I've got a surplus of large pistol primers, both CCI and federal. I think I have some magnum match as well. Happy to trade for rifle primers, small preferred but either are fine. I have a pretty good variety of powder if there is something you're hurting for, too. RL26 and VV555 on are my want list there, thought there is probably something I don't even know I need out there. I have some 185 grain .284 that I bought by mistake, I don't have enough mag length for them. Nosler rdf maybe? If anyone is interested I'll dig them out. I think there's a couple hundred of them. No interest in selling primers, just trades.

I have 1000 2020 stock of Win srp id trade for cci standard lpp.

I'm in western Wy also and travel around for work.
Message me your location if interested.

I will jump in...
Have a mixed variety of rifle primers..cci and blue box feds..will let them go....
Have a brick of fedgm215(red box) I'd trade out for red 210...
And the nosler bullets...

Looking for red box gm210...
Nosler 142lrab...
140gn ab or 150gn lrab...
RL23....

I'm also delivering some powders to guys in Oregon..heading that way to paint a fish for a client.....get in touch...
Helps to know how far one might travel....im in pocatello...

Attachments

• 0308210805.jpg
    0308210805.jpg
    930 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I have 3 pounds of rl23, Would be interested in potential small or large primer trades (not going to lie, I'm not super picky on primers right now!) , or maybe +cash for the jug of 26 if you're interested. I might have a box of 210 red, I'll have to look. I don't think I have any accubonds on hand, but I'll take a look. I'm near Jackson, WY.

This is what I have in broken brick count primers....

Attachments

• 1129201303.jpg
    1129201303.jpg
    728.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I've got 800 CCI 450 small rifle magnum primers would like to trade for large rifle magnum primers. I'm in Riverton Wyoming

I've got 800 CCI 450 small rifle magnum primers would like to trade for large rifle magnum primers. I'm in Riverton Wyoming
Do you make to pocatello..ever...be willing to trade off some of the 100 packs....but still looking for RL23...if you know of any...could be worthy of a drive....maybe a buddy has some?needs something else.....

Do you make to pocatello..ever...be willing to trade off some of the 100 packs....but still looking for RL23...if you know of any...could be worthy of a drive....maybe a buddy has some?needs something else.....
I have a bit of R23 and I'm looking for more 26. I'm in northern Utah only 1:30 from Pocatello. Let double check my total quantity but I'm pretty sure I have 8 lbs of it I could trade.

I'm at work tonight but my wife is going to check quantity for me. I think I have an 8 lb'r but if not I'm pretty sure I have it in 1lb'rs.

Looks like I have 10 1lb bottles to trade if your interested. Would you be willing to meet up about half way.

Anyone got some small pistol primers they would sell? It's a bad time....but my wife want to get into uspsa, and has a fancy new springfield 1911 range officer target that will be awesome in single stack division ha ha