• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Western Washington WTS/WTT

Looking for: H4350 and of course Large Rifle primers.

Have: H1000 or Varget.

I live on the Olympic peninsula, but travel occasionally towards Seattle.

If you are down around Olympia I would love to get some Varget and H1000.
Got H4350 to trade as well as a few others.

Kris

I have some Retumbo here in Oregon but don't need anything at this time that I can think of? Depends on if my new build needs something I don't have to shoot well. Maybe a Savage Long action aftermarket stock?
Would you be interested in selling the retumbo

Would you be interested in selling the retumbo

I'd rather keep it for trade stock. Unless someone made me an offer I can't refuse. It's just super tough finding Retumbo right now without paying a ton on gunbroker which I'd never pay either. But yes I'd be open to selling under the right circumstance. Pm me if you'd like.

Thanks

I'd rather keep it for trade stock. Unless someone made me an offer I can't refuse. It's just super tough finding Retumbo right now without paying a ton on gunbroker which I'd never pay either. But yes I'd be open to selling under the right circumstance. Pm me if you'd like.

Thanks
I can't create a pm yet because I just joined not too long ago

I have 1k Winchester lrm primers I would like to trade for some CCI250 primers. Also have 2-3 1lbs jugs of h4350 I would trade for CCI250 primers. I am in Raymond Washington but can travel to Olympia or Lewis county.
DCB9F66D-25F1-48E0-87AC-95053F2BEAF5.jpeg

I have a 5# sealed jug of H4350.....I purchased from a retiring shooter. It's older, but sealed, I'll give good trade value for Ramshot Big Game or Primers

3 boxes of 168 Nosler LR Accubonds. One open, but full......Looking for regular Accubond as I'm using Bergers for long range, and need a tougher close range bullet.

Attachments

• 20210308_193032.jpg
    20210308_193032.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
I'll tag in on this one. Live in Bellevue but travel around a lot. Got quite the stash of reloading stuff. Always looking for RL16,23, and H1000.