• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT primers western Pa

birddog 68

I realize that this is a long shot but I won't know unless I try.
I'm looking for federal 210 large rifle primers and am willing to purchase them or trade. I have CCI 200 and Winchester large rifle primers that I would trade.
I only need 100 but would gladly take more. I have a upcoming elk hunt and miscounted my federal 210's and can't seem to be able to get the other primers grouping up to standard without wasting more components.
I live in Lawrence county Pennsylvania and am willing to drive a reasonable distance for purchase or trade.
Thanks for looking.

If you cannot find anything closer to home, I'm willing to meet you half way in Somerset and make a trade. Presume you're looking for 1000. Let me know.
Thanks Jon. Hopefully I'll be able to find some a little closer to home but I'll keep you in mind if needed.
Very much appreciated!

So.. did you find some?
I am planning on trading with just jon in a couple weeks. This will be a couple hour ride one way for each of us though. If you or someone you know may be closer I would be interested and I don't think jon would be too upset but I would definitely check to make sure. Thanks

Have you checked Duke's Sport Shop? Last I was in, they had some on the shelf. Big Buck's in Wexford may have some as well.

I can check to see if I have any as well, but don't need Winchester or the CCI200s.

Have you checked Duke's Sport Shop? Last I was in, they had some on the shelf. Big Buck's in Wexford may have some as well.

I can check to see if I have any as well, but don't need Winchester or the CCI200s.
No go on either of them. Duke's only have SRP and pistol available and my buddy works in Wexford and big buck didn't have any LRP either.
Not sure where you are located( but must be close to me) I would be happy to purchase some if you have any.
Feel free to pm me if you know of anywhere else locally. Thanks again

No go on either of them. Duke's only have SRP and pistol available and my buddy works in Wexford and big buck didn't have any LRP either.
Not sure where you are located( but must be close to me) I would be happy to purchase some if you have any.
Feel free to pm me if you know of anywhere else locally. Thanks again

I'll look and get back to ya!