• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Western Mountaineering Terralite

Ts3

Wanting to gauge interest. This is a 6', left zip. Bought new in 2018. I have right at 20 sleeps in it. Never more than three nights in a row, I don't smoke and always sleep in clean clothes. No odor, stains, tears, etc. Zipper works perfectly. Basically like new. It is a roomy bag and way too big for me at 5'9, 175#. That is my only complaint and want to get something trimmer. I love the build quality and will stick with WM or FF. Probably will replace with a WM ultralite or alpinlite.
I never see these things for sale used. Is there a secondary market for them?

Absolutely, there is a demand for these bags used in very good / excellent condition. This site along with other back country / western hunting web sites / forums with classifieds would be a good place to post it for sale. I have that exact bag and another WM and have been very happy with both of them.
Good luck

Great. I'll get some photos posted and try to get it sold. Thanks for the input.
And I totally agree regarding WM. Absolutely top shelf.
The extra space actually did come in handy last year on a backpacking trip in RMNP over Labor Day weekend. Snow storm came through and our last night at 10,580' it dropped to mid teens. I stuffed my 40*F down quilt inside of the Terralite but had to unzip halfway down because it slept so hot.

I haven't thought much more about it yet. I will probably post some pics and figure out what it is worth.