Weekend find update.

Ohlongarm

Went to the limestone quarry where the yote pups reside, used a mouse squeaker and in a few minutes out they came pretty oblivious to me at about 15 feet took a quick shot, no signs of mammy, but she's around they're lean. Should be productive area this fall.

Attachments

• twe.jpg
    twe.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 85
They should be weened now from their size . A person can learn a lot from just watching them as they grow but I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't moved them by now . too much human scent around .

Last edited:
They should be weened now from their size . A person can learn a lot from just watching them as they grow but I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't moved them by now . too much human scent around .
She moved them from the rocks to underneath this whatever it is about 100 yards away.

I can see one male for sure and two females but can't tell for sure about the rest . I'm sure glad it's not my job to take them any longer as I sure enjoy watching the young grow and mature . I have watched the adults move the pups several times and for different reasons sometimes for quite long distances . I have also seen another pair adopt pups from others that were killed . They really are an amazing animal in a lot of ways .