• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Mark V Deluxe - .300 Weatherby Magnum

300winnie

Up for sale is a Weatherby Mark V Deluxe in .300 Weatherby Magnum caliber. This gun is my brother-in-laws and has been sitting in my gun safe for a few years. He has decided to sell it as he has several other guns he shoots regularly, and he has never pulled the trigger on this one. He bought it from a friend that is meticulous about his guns, and that person only fired a half box (10 rounds) through it. It comes with the leupold one piece base as shown in the photos. This gun is in excellent condition. It has a 24 inch barrel. The price is $1,200.00 plus shipping to your FFL dealer. He will accept money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks. If payment is in the form of a personal check, shipment will not occur until payment has cleared.

Here are some pictures of the gun.

DCP_1139.jpg

DCP_1140.jpg

DCP_1141.jpg

DCP_1142.jpg

DCP_1143.jpg

DCP_1144.jpg

DCP_1145.jpg

DCP_1146.jpg

DCP_1147.jpg

DCP_1148.jpg

DCP_1150.jpg

300winnie,

Are you the latest mystery dude hanging out with Paris these days? I notice the towels bear her family monogram. Or maybe just a souvenir? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Nice rifle!
Dave

That's funny. The real story is that my wive's grandparents used to work at the Jackson Lake Lodge in Grand Teton National Park. When things got "worn" they were disposed of. My in-laws have a lot of "disposed" of towels laying around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif