• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Mark V Arroyo RC - 30-378Wby

ssmith6

Time to let go of one I said would never leave.

Weatherby Mark V Arroyo Range Certified in 30-378. 150ish rounds fired through rifle. Range certification sheet attached as a picture (the rifle does not have the RC Floor Plate per my special order (hated the way it looked)). Rifle has a Timney trigger that is adjustable from 1.5-4.0 (Wasn't a fan of the LXX trigger in this rifle). Range certification sheet shows 0.620" group with Weatherby Barnes 165grn TSX ammo. I've always handloaded this rifle with Barnes 168grn TTSX and Retumbo loaded to 3525 fps and the rifle has always shot in the 0.3s or better with the best group being the attached group. Load information may be found on the target. I do not have an elk hunt planned in the foreseeable future and hate for it to just sit in the safe. Its a little too much for our Georgia whitetails haha.

Rifle will come with a set of RCBS Dies (FL Sizer and Seating Die) and the 30mm talley rings seen in the photographs. No brass will come with the rifle. Brass is nearing the end of its usable life and do not feel comfortable including it in the deal. Will ship from FFL to FFL.

Price: $2,250 shipped.

Will entertain trade offers on case-by-case basis....not looking for anything specific but find myself interested in new things constantly.
1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg