• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Accumark SOLD

Cary2279

I bought a Weatherby Accumark a couple weeks ago off of gunbroker. Well I have not been able to get better than a 3" group with it and I really dont have the time or patience to mess with it. Looking down the bore it looks very shiny and clean. I have only shot Nosler Accubonds with H1000 powder 107, 109, and 111grns, with Federal 215 primers. The rifle looks new except for one very small mark that my lead sled put on it. I do not want to sell the scope but the rings can go with it and I also have 30 new brass, and 10 twice used. I paid $1550 for the rifle and have no idea what to ask for it, since I dont know whether it could be as simple as finding the right load, or a bedding problem, or something else.
So lets start with offers... and please dont offer me something very low and then get mad if I decline. I have been as honest as I can about this rifle. Please feel free to call with any questions. 580-222-5374
Weatherby.jpg

weatherbyrightside.jpg

weatherbybarrel.jpg

weatherbyleftside.jpg

weatherbyleftside1.jpg

weatherbycaliberstamp.jpg

Lead sled mark
weatherbymark.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts