• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby 30-378 with Zeiss Conquest

Well looks like alot of tire kickers to me. But you never know. Would you be interested in any trades. i have a ar 10 in 308under a 100 round round count not a scratch on it it comes with alot of add ons.also come with a luepold 3x9x40 ar scope with the cds system on it. it does not kick much at all.i built it for hogs and deer. i have to other rifles one is a weathyby vangaurd with alot of upgrades wood stoch that we bedding in. cdi bottum metal and five round mag.and i have a kimber 8400 in 300 win mag its a very pretty rifle and shoots one half minute. If you are interested.please call or text me at 941-405-8188. thank you very much,robert Garringer. for the weatherby is 300wby mag. gun)

Not interested in trades. I'm listing for a friend who already purchased a replacement so he doesn't need the Weatherby anymore and isn't looking for others. Thanks anyway

Bumping up for the last time. Seller is leaning toward keeping it all but will still entertain a "reasonable" offer. Ridiculous offers won't be responded to.

Nice rifle and scope package that will just sit in his safe. Would like to see someone use this. He dropped a moose in NF with a single shot. Went down on the spot.

Thanks for looking.

Last bump before it goes back into my friend's safe for his nephew. Great package here.

Reasonable offers considered. Thanks for looking.