• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Warsport GPR

THEIS

Warsport GPR with Drago Gear Bag.

Rifle has only been fired by factory.

$900

THEIS

Attachments

• 20170303_133846.jpg
    20170303_133846.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170303_133901.jpg
    20170303_133901.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170303_133834.jpg
    20170303_133834.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 13
To my understanding this rifle was sold pending funds to me at 1:32 p.m. via text message saying "ill take it" and phone call where I told him I would have a money order on way tomorrow. . I was away from my phone for an 1hr.20min. For a game with friends and family. In that time theis text me and asked if I was serious about inquiry to which I responded as soon as I get to my phone YES! Have not heard back from him saying if it is mine or not.

Completely incorrect.

During our phone call I told you that if you sent payment to arrive to me Tuesday I would get shipment ready. You said it would be "this week" and asked me when I was going back overseas. I told you 2.5 weeks and you said ok.

I listed this rifle at a price that if someone wanted it they would jump at payment confirmation, that you did not do. Another guy DID, and was serious enough about it to provide me with his FFL information.

First guy that confirmed payment plans got the deal of the month.

THEIS

I'm not sure how much I can spell out the words "ill take it" can be any more clear and I said I would have it im mail tomorrow bud . Next time just put on the big boy britches and answer phone calls and texts.

Asking when you would be back overseas is just a question. Just like asking you about your job. Just a question.

In your defense I realize Shady people are hard to deal with , but at least give a guy more than an hour and a half on a Sunday afternoon to respond to a text before you sell it out from under him.