Warm Welcome

Bominiscious

I've been a member of several other forum/websites for hunting and shooting and came here because a friend recommended it. My frustration was how much arguing went on on one of the other ones. It's been a breath of fresh air already and I'm only a week into this. Everyone has been encouraging and helpful and has given lots of insight. But everyone has also been accommodating to other opinions. It is very refreshing.

I've been a member of several other forum/websites for hunting and shooting and came here because a friend recommended it. My frustration was how much arguing went on on one of the other ones. It's been a breath of fresh air already and I'm only a week into this. Everyone has been encouraging and helpful and has given lots of insight. But everyone has also been accommodating to other opinions. It is very refreshing.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Brominiscious:
Wow how did you pick a name like that for your LRH Forum name??? Oh I see you are from NC. we are practically neighbors.
You won't find a better Forum about Hunting/Reloading/Shooting Firearms than Long Rang Hunting. BUT the best part is that you won't find a better bunch of Women/Men/Young Shooters (old shooters) Outdoors people than on this Forum. Everyone here is on to help each other out.
We can't begin to tell all the help, kindness, goodwill and "Pay It Forward "that the members on LRH have given us.
GREAT BUNCH OF REALLY GOOD PEOPLE!!!!
If we can help you out with anything let us know!
Len & Jill

Brominiscious:
Wow how did you pick a name like that for your LRH Forum name??? Oh I see you are from NC. we are practically neighbors.
You won't find a better Forum about Hunting/Reloading/Shooting Firearms than Long Rang Hunting. BUT the best part is that you won't find a better bunch of Women/Men/Young Shooters (old shooters) Outdoors people than on this Forum. Everyone here is on to help each other out.
We can't begin to tell all the help, kindness, goodwill and "Pay It Forward "that the members on LRH have given us.
GREAT BUNCH OF REALLY GOOD PEOPLE!!!!
If we can help you out with anything let us know!
Len & Jill
Thanks! My forum name, Bominiscious has a hilarious story behind it. I will give the short version.

It is southern Appalachian accented "By my initials". So "Call me by my initials" was interpreted as "Call me 'Bominiscious' ". 😂.

Not sure that makes sense but that's where it comes from. Anyways, I'm glad to be here!

Welcome from Tennessee. Spirited group on this forum, but Len runs a great place to share ideas, stories, and opinions. Respect and common courtesy generally rules the day here, unlike many other forums.
Quote: Respect and common courtesy generally rules the day here, unlike many other forums

Hello Mark……I don't believe that you've met me yet! 😉😂 memtb