• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WANTED - Seekins 30mm 0.92” MEDIUM HIGH rings

Full Curl

Looking for a set of 30mm Seekins PMR (Precision Matched Rings) in 0.92" MEDIUM HIGH height. Decent shape with some signs of use okay. Please PM me. Thank you.

Thanks! I'll definitely keep these on the radar if I can't find some Seekins. I have seen TPS before and they are nice rings.

Seekins makes the vortex precision rings.

Seekins makes the vortex precision rings.
Thanks! Those are their Pro Rings which are a downgrade from their Precision Matched Rings, I think they are made from steel. I know Seekins makes their Precision Matched Rings and that's what I'm looking for. Appreciate the heads up!

Sorry didn't pay attention that those were Pros….no wonder they were so inexpensive. I'll keep my eye out for the precisions

TPS Products. They make nice rings and other accessories, google them. But I'm partial to SEEKINS and am looking for SEEKINS.
I ended up ordering a couple sets from TPS over a week ago. No reply indicating anything got shipped or a tracking number. No response to an email inquiring about shipping. Apparently they are backed up so no worries. All is well as I didn't need them immediately.

Last edited: