• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted: Remington 700 ADL wood SA stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polarbear84

If anyone might have a 90% plus wood ADL stock I'd be interested in it . One with a metal butt plate would be awesome but plastic is fine also. Please PM with info...

Thanks PB

I have an ADL stock that I sanded down to refinish. It need final wet sand and top coat. I had smith install decelerator and black tip/cap. Channel was opened up for a SML project I abandoned. I'd let it go or a very fair price if interested.

I think I have one. Its currently on a rem700 7mm rem mag all factory rifle. I cant remember what butt pad is on it but if you will PM me your # I can text you pics
James (Texas)

I have an s/a, wood, adl, r/h with metal butt plate that's in good shape but on the pistol grip I don't think the screw on end cap is original. if interested pm cell # and I can text pics.

I have an older late 60's vintage slab safety, BDL SA wood stock. I don't have the bottom metal but the stock is on great shape. I know you are looking for an ADL, but if you are interested in this stock text me at 832-385-3374 and I will send you pics.

Larry

Some PMs sent... Larry Thanks but really need an ADL to make original. Thanks for asking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.