• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted: Rem 700 Mtn Rifle in 257 Rob

MCUT

Hello guys. I am looking for a Remington 700 Mountain Rifle in 257 Roberts. Have a boy's birthday coming up and I think this would be a good combo for his age and size and would last him a lifetime. Thanks for any leads.

best of luck to you. I just bought my son a Remington 700 classic limited in 257 of the campfire. I looked for ever for a 257. you might consider buying one in 3006 or 270 and then having a new barrel put on it. You can find the other calibers very easily and a new tube would likely be a small upcharge over finding a rare 257.

Good idea, Uncle. I will look into that. I know I am throwing blind on this one, but I gotta try. :)

the nice thing about getting a 270 or 3006 is you'll get a LA. The 2506 is great also but equally rare. I have a M70 25-06 that I love. I am having a 25-06AI built for my daughter.

There is a Ruger Ultralight 77 .257 Roberts on 24hr Campfire that would be perfect. I had one as a kid and it was a great rifle. Not exactly what you are looking for but you may want to consider it.