• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wanted new or once used 9.3x64 RWS brass

wildcat westerner

I am searching for 9.3x64 RWS brass, either new or once fired in a bolt action rifle. This is not the much more common 9.3x63 . 40 would be nice, but I am open to more.

WW

Check on way today.
Thanks you.
I designed a .30 caliber wildcat on this case when we discovered we could place four in the magazine and one in the chamber back in 2000. The original rifle went home with a Boeing engineer when we were in Seattle. When the chrono showed 3,214 fps with a 180 grain bullet he reached for his bill fold and took three cases home with the rifle to get a set of dies made. The second one I built was in New Mexico and a guide drove home for the money after I showed him what it would do at 5-600 yards. I have had a friends' Howa 30-06 just converted and realized I still don't have one of these after 24 years! So , thanks to you, now I am starting my search for a 30=06 Savage with at least a 24 inch barrel.

WW