• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted: Berger 215 Hybrid. I have: Varget, H4350, RL33 - LOCATION: BOISE, IDAHO

martinakl

Local only:
I am NOT licensed/certified to ship powder. Very, very few people on here are.

I want:
500 count of Berger Hybrid
(2x 250 count or 5x 100 count of matching lot number)

I'll trade one 8lb keg of the following (1 keg for 500 bullets):
  • H4350
  • Varget
  • RL33
  • N550
All powder is new (new = never opened) and 2020/2021 production. Stored inside.

What I want:
berger_30729_400__34622.1433350283.jpg

Last edited:
I know but that's what I need also
Post a classifieds ad with your location and what you have to trade for the H1000 you need. I'm sure someone local would do some trading if you have Berger 215's. Very, very few people on here are legally able to ship powder or primers. Some have admitted to doing it anyways....

I emailed Berger recently and they do have 215's on the production schedule. Exact date, not given but I'm keeping an eye out and have notifications set up at many online sites.

This was their reply on June 8th, 2021 when I emailed about 215's and 205's.

1624546774428.png

"Two step" answer...Probably don't even have a timeline yet.
Agreed. Large % might all be going to the military contract (300 Norma Ammo with 215's). I don't follow this stuff closely, and don't know anything about Berger's production capacity or business plans. Just connecting imaginary dots. It kind of makes sense and maybe helps explain why the supply is so dried up, in combination of many issues. Likely not one specific cause. Election year and associated political changes, COVID, hoarding, etc. etc. It's been a perfect storm.

Article about Berger getting a contract for ammo:
https://www.ssusa.org/articles/2020...-for-advanced-sniper-rifle-program-ammunition

I'm flush with brass, powder, and primers but I didn't plan ahead on the projectiles well enough. Easy fix when I'm presented with a chance to buy again. UPS guy will need a forklift to deliver my restocking order. :)

Local only:
I am NOT licensed/certified to ship powder. Very, very few people on here are.

I want:
500 count of Berger Hybrid
(2x 250 count or 5x 100 count of matching lot number)

I'll trade one 8lb keg of the following (1 keg for 500 bullets):
  • H4350
  • Varget
  • RL33
  • N550
All powder is new (new = never opened) and 2020/2021 production. Stored inside.

What I want:
View attachment 281200

Post a classifieds ad with your location and what you have to trade for the H1000 you need. I'm sure someone local would do some trading if you have Berger 215's. Very, very few people on here are legally able to ship powder or primers. Some have admitted to doing it anyways....

I emailed Berger recently and they do have 215's on the production schedule. Exact date, not given but I'm keeping an eye out and have notifications set up at many online sites.

This was their reply on June 8th, 2021 when I emailed about 215's and 205's.

View attachment 281255
I have 4-5 boxes of loaded ammo and also have just the bullets for reloading that I could trade for the H1000, would like to get an 8 lb container

I have 4-5 boxes of loaded ammo and also have just the bullets for reloading that I could trade for the H1000, would like to get an 8 lb container
Make your own, original post, for best results. You're likely to get better results with a post of your own. Continuing to post, on my post, isn't going to get you as far.

Recent Posts