• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

215 Hybrid Berger

Did everyone else get the notification from Creedmore that they had an issue and that order will not ship?

Second time this has happened to me with these guys. Put on website that they had them. Confirmed successful order and then they cancel your order. They obviously aren't fixing this problem

It's because of their back order System. They received the bullets but all are going to backorders, they show up and the system registers they're in stock when in fact they're all spoken for. I got my backorder from march of 2021 filled this morning lol

Well, it is something on the manufacturing process of all Bullet Manufactures. If they make their AMMO, Sell Bullets to other Ammo manufactures, then have Government contracts. These Bullets go out first to the before said. Then you have the manufacture facilities. They only have so many machines so they make a "Run" of a particular caliber bullet then have to change all the tooling to run another caliber. Unfortunately, they only run enough to fill their backorders. Berger is a BIG Name, but not a BIG manufacture to keep up with demand.
WE "reloaders" are at the last on the list for all bullet manufactures.
The best thing I can tell anyone is to find a larger Retailer that does get more of the Lion Share of components from the Manufacturers and if available, put a pre-paid Backorder in. May take up to a year to get the bullets and have your money tied up, but you will be ahead of the line when supply comes in. We have done this in the past few years and waited from 8 to 14 months and already paid. It is nice to get a box from UPS with 500 to several thousand bullets that are already paid for at last year's prices!

i had ordered 500 today, but also had 500 on backorder from them. The backorder was for two boxes of 250....I have not received an email yet today from them other than the initial 500 order confirmation from this morning. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.....