• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted 50 cal Black Powder

Sealesniper

My father has always shrugged off my attempts to get him an in-line black powder. I have a Remington 700 ML and can shoot out to 250 yards with great accuracy. At 71, his open sights on this hammered Thompsons are limiting his range. He is ready for a good in line with a scope. So, if any of you have a Rem 700 ML or equally good or better muzzle loader you want to sell, please let me know what you have with a picture and price. I thank you for your help.

Roger

Roger: I have a Savage 10-ML that I need to sell. I bought it new and I have never fired black powder through it. I do not have a scope on it at this time. This is a bull barrel model that came with no sights, just a scope mount.

The gun is in excellent used condition. It is blue with the black composite stock. I killed my best buck ever with this rifle.

I am asking $500 shipped CONUS.

If you are interested, I can take photos to send.

Caliboose

Please respond to my email address as it will get more prompt attention.

Thanks,

[email protected]

Caliboose

i have a friend that has a Remington 700 just like yours that i do believe is for sale. if you are interested i will let him know to get in contact with you?

I have a blued TC Encore barrel with scope mount if you have a Frame too put it on, $220 shipped in Cont US