• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Want to trade Berger 140gr Hybrids for Hornady 140gr ELD-M

Shoalwater

Like the title says, I want to trade 600 new in sealed boxes, Berger Hybrid 140gr, for 900 Hornady 140gr ELD-M's. This should be pretty close money wise, would also consider some 143gr ELD-X's as well.

Attachments

• 6F18D8F7-14E0-408B-A828-5C19845DE1FE.jpeg
    6F18D8F7-14E0-408B-A828-5C19845DE1FE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
I wonder when Hornady's going to buy one of the top competitors. Buy his Bullets and pay for his season. Just to see How they do with someone who really pays attention and has the drive. I like the ELDM's.

I wonder when Hornady's going to buy one of the top competitors. Buy his Bullets and pay for his season. Just to see How they do with someone who really pays attention and has the drive. I like the ELDM's.
They already did years ago, Jake Vibbert has shot for Hornady for quite a few years. I like both, I just happen to have a lot more ELD-M's right now, and my new barrel shoots them really well.

They already did years ago, Jake Vibbert has shot for Hornady for quite a few years. I like both, I just happen to have a lot more ELD-M's right now, and my new barrel shoots them really well.
There are multiple, several guys that are still top competitors in the PRS are Hornady sponsored shooters.