• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED VXR 3-9x40 Ballistics plex fire dot

vacrt2002

$550 shipped for the scope in excellent condition
$625 shipped with alumina flip up caps in excellent condition

Caps are not for sell separately.

First I'll take it gets it.

Ships in a Leupold box just not the primal box. The posture is for reticle reference only.

I will post pictures of the actual scope after work.

Thank you

VX3HD is the same, but now improved, scope. I gave gradually started selling my VXR and VX3i's and switching them to the VX3HD for 400yds and in hunting. Very happy I did. But the VX5HD and Vortex LHT are my preferred hunting scopes.

Be sure to look through before you buy the new HD models. The twilight hunter reticle is much finer than the standard duplex on the VXR. That is what I like the VXRs a lot more

No idea what they were thinking.

Last edited:
Be sure to Luke through before you buy the new HD models. The twilight hunter reticle is much finer than the standard duplex on the VXR. That is what I like the VXRs a lot more

No idea what they were thinking.
Agreed, and that is the reason I was hesitant at first, but the brightness and clarity won me over.

It looks like they crammed the VX-R and VX-3i models together to make the VX-3HDs.

I like the VX-Rs and am pretty meh on the VX-3i. I'm curious what the VX-3HD is more similar too.

Recent Posts