• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED VX-6 FireDot Illuminated Reticle 3-18X50mm

tred1956

Sold Pending Meeting

Have a Leupold VX-6 (3-18x50mm) FireDot Illuminated Boone & Crockett reticle rifle scope for sale. With brand new battery. Scope has 30mm tube and side focus. Pictured original Leupold lens cover also included. Made in 2013. Has 1/4-inch finger click adjustments. All adjustments work as they should. Has light handling marks but is in excellent condition. Also has very light ring marks (SEE Pictures). Reticle picture not the best but shows the firedot. Leupold's lifetime warranty. Please PM questions and requests for more pictures.

Will take $1025.00 OBRO TYD

As always first Public " I'll Take It" By Qualified Buyer Followed by PM Gets it. Will take Postal Money Order, Personal Check (Ships when clears) or PayPal Friends & Family ONLY. Listed elsewhere will go by time stamp.

Thanks for looking,
Doug

Last edited:
If the seller has not used the CDS turret I believe you can convert it. I am thinking about selling the one I have, I have converted one and it is must better. The other plus is the marking/numbers on vertical instead of the top.