• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Viper HS LR 6-24 x 50 FFP Scope with rings for sale, Reduced again NOW $750 SHIPPED

reedap1

Vortex Viper HS LR 6-24 x 50 FFP Scope with rings for sale, $875 , $800 shipped, Reduced to $750 shipped

Greetings,

For Sale Brand new Vortex scope 6-24x50 Viper HSLR. The scope is brand new with all paperwork and accessories and includes the items described below. The scope was professionally mounted in Vortex Picatinny mount rings but never fired. I sold the rifle so the scope and rings are for sale. I have not removed the rings from the scope on the off chance that the buyer will be able to use them as mounted, but otherwise, all is brand new condition.

Scope: Vortex Viper HS LR-Long range model), #VHS-4315-LR, 6-24x50 FFP with the XLR (MOA) Reticle with side focus. The tube size is 30mm with 1/2MOA clicks. It includes a Vortex sunshade and Vortex scope caps. Included is the original box, parts lens wipes etc. The scope is mounted in Vortex Optics Precision Matched Picatinny-Style Rings Matte. This scope and rings package currently sells for $1085 on Midway

Sale Price: I am asking $875 Now $835 $800 including shipping CONUS Now $750 shipped

Inspection/Payment:
I can take a check or money order or PayPal F&F, please. I cannot take a credit card. I will give a 3-day inspection and you pay to return shipping and insurance to me. The first "I'll Take It" posted gets the item with a follow up with a PM to me and receipt of funds. I will ship the cheapest way.

Please see the photos below for details or PM me with any questions.

Thanks

Paul

apZFMkNl.jpg

791XlN1l.jpg

6Mf77bsl.jpg

FpZHy5Ll.jpg

2VWqI39l.jpg

wykdUpgl.jpg

mXyyeLXl.jpg

rPYl5x3l.jpg

GIuoy8ul.jpg

bYVHb4Vl.jpg

Last edited:
4th of July Special price!!! 😁

$750 including rings and shipping. I really need to move this scope and you will not find a better deal for a brand new Vortex long-range scope with rings.

Recent Posts