• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex “Golden Eagle” 15-60X 52 mm 30mm tube target scope with the ECR-1 MOA reticle

65WSM

Vortex "Golden Eagle" 15-60X 52 mm 30mm tube target scope with the ECR-1 MOA reticle in the second focal plane. This scope was installed on a target rifle 6.5 Creedmore and served admirably in 600 Benchrest competition. Vortex is still making scopes like this, so read about it on their site. It is designed to help meet weight restrictions rather than brightness at dawn and dusk. The turret clicks are crisp and the scope holds zero. It is the most delightful scope to zero and adjust I have ever used. I have found the uncluttered reticle favors recovery from recoil and seeing the impact of the bullets at long range. I do not see any marks where the rings were attached or any where else on the scope. That is a testiment to the quality of the anodized finish. Threaded lens caps with no dings in the treads protected the lenses. Extended lens shade included. Shipped in original box. I'm thinking $859 delivered. I will listen to offers.

Attachments

• DSCN6052 (2).JPG
    DSCN6052 (2).JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 53
Bump for a great f class / benchrest scope and awesome price. I love mine.
GLWS,
Jason

Sorry guys, I only have one Golden Eagle. I will miss the turret clicks as I turn my other scopes.