• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vihtavuori N570 - Two 8 pounders - similar burn rate to Retumbo or RL33

Gamesniper19

I have two brand new, same lot of the N570 8lb powders
Vihtavuori's N570 rifle powder is one of the more recent products in the high-energy powder family. It was developed at the request of magnum cartridge reloaders. The characteristics of this high energy powder was developed to bring out the maximum velocities of cartridges with very large volume cases like the 300 Win Mag, 28 Nos, 300 PRC, 300 RUM, 30 Nosler and the .338 Lapua Mag.

Vihtavuori N570 is very well suited for long-range target shooting and in military applications with big volume cartridges.

I paid 350 plus tax each and will sell for the same price. If you are using Retumbo, RL33 type powders and are looking for a suitable alternative that will give you similar performance, this powder will do it

I live in the N Idaho, Spokane area. I do not ship

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 7.57.38 AM.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 7.57.38 AM.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 18
  • a-vihtavuori-reloading-guide-fk-jagd-handels-gmbh.jpg
    a-vihtavuori-reloading-guide-fk-jagd-handels-gmbh.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 26
I have two brand new, same lot of the N570 8lb powders
Vihtavuori's N570 rifle powder is one of the more recent products in the high-energy powder family. It was developed at the request of magnum cartridge reloaders. The characteristics of this high energy powder was developed to bring out the maximum velocities of cartridges with very large volume cases like the 300 Win Mag, 28 Nos, 300 PRC, 300 RUM, 30 Nosler and the .338 Lapua Mag.

Vihtavuori N570 is very well suited for long-range target shooting and in military applications with big volume cartridges.

I paid 350 plus tax each and will sell for the same price. If you are using Retumbo, RL33 type powders and are looking for a suitable alternative that will give you similar performance, this powder will do it

I live in the N Idaho, Spokane area. I do not ship

I will take one. I am in Spokane Valley

I will take one. I am in Spokane Valley
Have had a lot of people already DM me which is cool
Let me be fair to everyone. First come first served which to me means, if you pay first, you get first crack at one or both. I dont mind holding them till after xmas so we can get them to you but as with all things, payment wins.
Hope that keeps it fair for everyone.