• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

USPS small flat rate , up again.

They have a "temporary holiday rate increase" from Oct. 1st to Jan. 31st.

Pirateship.com is a good, easy way to get discounted USPS and UPS labels. Then no waiting in post office lines, unless you need a receipt.

They have a "temporary holiday rate increase" from Oct. 1st to Jan. 31st.

Pirateship.com is a good, easy way to get discounted USPS and UPS labels. Then no waiting in post office lines, unless you need a receipt.
My mother in law has it so whenever I sell stuff I use it and it saves the buyer a few dollars. I have had to dispute a couple of things because ups tried to cheat me, but I won the dispute.

Saw that today too. I've never had a problem w/ FR Priority and will continue to use them. Less than 11%. Cheapest Covid price increase I've seen. Steel, wood, groceries, fuel during pandemic- 11% is cheap!

Where I'm at, USPS is the cheapest cost. But it's also the furthest away. So I just end up spending the few extra in gas anyway, on top of waiting in the longest lines. I'll pay $2-$3 extra at FedEx since it works out to similar prices in the end.