• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED US M1 Carbine 30 Cal.

EddieHarren

Quality Harware Machine Co, manufaturer with Rock-Ola barrel. Early 50's DCM rifle. NRA excellent inside and out. $850.00 + shp.

Is $850 the lowest price? I'm looking for an M1 carbine but more in the $600 range. Regards, Rick Jackson

CMP

If you want an m1 carbine but cant afford to pay that much then check out the CMP CMP Home you can get one from them for 419 for the complete gun and 150 for a barrled reciver and thouse are the bottom of the barrel guns for 575 to 675 you get a weapon in allot better shape. I got my M1 Garand from them and it is awsome all I had to do was a little cleaning.

Dunhams Sporting Goods

A chain sporting goods store also has them for $599.00 I don't know how big a chain store they are you could check for one near you.

Thanks

Thanks to all. Are they expected to increase in value much in the future or are there just too many around?

Who Knows

The one you noticed at the sporting good store was most likely a new production Auto Ordance carbine for 599.99

The goverment produced over 6 million of these little guys during the war. Thats allot of left over surplus but you have to take into accout combat loss, lend lese programs and other stuff were not supposed to talk about.

I would assume that the price will only go up on the older stock. Especially if your talking about one of the smaller manufactures like Rockola.