US forest issues kill order for feral cows in New Mexico

Yes it is! Same here, it's been 45 years since I had it as a kid but it was Good!
I don't see why horse would not be tasty. They eat well. You are what you eat. So when times get REALLY tough. Look at what your neighbor eats. Is they vegans ? lol

Wild horses cannot be destroyed in the USA or any horse for that matter. Old or sick can be euthanized and buried. Wild horses are at times rounded up & then thru government contracts taken care of at authorized ranches/farms.
The cattle could be rounded up also or authorize a hunt which is a lot cheaper. If shot by helicopters let the darn locals take the **** cows,,, simple solutions,, but the government doesn't like simple & easy
Ranchers hated/hate the broom rails. Before the Wild Horse and Burro Act passed in 1971, I was going to college in Flagstaff. Every couple of months we would go down to the desert and earn $5.00 a tail, shooting them. $50.00-$60.00 back then was a fair amount of money. Burros paid the same but we're worse. They would muddy up a waterhole and then keep cattle, deer or bighorn away.

It's illegal to slaughter horses in the USA and has been for around 20 years, wild or tame

it's not really illegal to slaughter Domestic horses the government just took away funding for USDA inspectors at the slaughter facilities. So the plants shutdown because they can't sell the meat if it's not inspected. As for feral horses they a protected by the Wild Horse and Burrow act of the 70's . I think they are under the jurisdiction of the BLM. They round up some and put them up for adoption. The ones that don't get adopted or are older and unfit for adoption are put in holding facilities and live out their lives on the Tax Payers . I don't know how many but it's in the thousands

Where's PTA at in all this Bovine steak-murdering? I'd love to see PTA and Tree Huggers go at it in the High Desert for a change. Grab a Beer & Santa Fe burger seated in my outdoor lounge chair, that would be quite the show, them "#itch-slapping" each other all over the place. 😲 😉😂

Lol the next thing will be fire 🔥 balloons 🎈
Kim Kardashian was flying over on a "Hang Glider" People thought it was a "Chinese Spy Balloon"
kim-kardashian-butt-1-1024x614.jpg

Recent Posts