• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

UPDATE on HS Precision 300 PRC

Boom

UPDATE FROM A LISTING I POSTED PREVIOUSLY

Info below is all correct, with two updates: scope is off to another rifle, so only rifle for sale for sale, brass still included. NEW PRICE FOR RIFLE:$2950

HS Precision, PRO-HUNTER LONG RANGE RIFLE, LA, RH SERIAL #13411. Rifle has less than 100 rounds through it. I followed HS specs for break in and I am the only owner. Rifle has been to the range and back only, no visible marks, etc. Selling to clean up safe and fund a new build. I've shot this gun with solid groups out to 1200 yards with factory Hdy. 225's. It is as accurate as advertised by HS Precision! Specs are as follows:

*26" FLUTED barrel, matte black finish
*H-BRAKE
*1/8 TWIST
*13.5 LOP W/ADJ CHEEK (PSS149 STOCK),
*TEFLONED BARRELED ACTION
*TIMNEY (CURVED) TRIGGER (2# SETTING)
*TALLEY Tactical, 20MOA picatinny base and TALLEY tactical 30mm rings - both Teflon coated to match
*NF NXS 5.5-22x56, MOAR reticle
*Will include 24 pieces of once fired brass (Hornady) that has been capped
*Will include 27 pieces of once fired brass (Hornady) that has been capped, cleaned and annealed
*Will include one box each of factory Hornady ammo, one of 212 ELDX and one of 225ELDM. Also, have Berger 215's I could substitute for factory ammo.

Package deal: $5,200 SCOPE GONE

Rifle Only: $3,700 NOW $2950 including brass and ammo

Not interested in scope only sale, not interested in trades at this time.

Price is shipped to your FFL from my FFL in the hard case in which HS shipped to me. Payment via US Postal money order or possible personal check with rifle released from my FFL when funds clear.

Thank you!

Sorry about that!
Here you go, thanks!

Attachments

• PRC1.jpg
    PRC1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 204
  • PRC2.jpg
    PRC2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 201
  • PRC3.jpg
    PRC3.jpg