Unable to post in Classifieds

Tightwad

Hello,

I do a lot of reading here, but not a lot of talking. Over the course of time, I've seen some items in the classifieds that I'd be interested in and may also have some things that members here might be interested in. It says I have insufficient privileges to post in the classifieds. What do I have to do to be able to use them?

Thank you

I understand the concept of weeding out members who join solely to buy/sell items through the classifieds for financial gain, there's ebay, gunbroker, etc. for those purposes. But I've been a member here for over 9 years and I doubt anyone would sit on a fake username that long for the aforementioned purpose.

I've never been the type to talk for the sake of hearing myself talk, and my tastes in rifles are different than the vast majority here - so I've seldom felt the need to engage in conversions that no one would gain from. I'm not interested in an "Out of the box" long range "system" that promises to make any average Joe into a long range marvel. My pre-64 Winchesters do just fine, thank you. I do enjoy reading about new scope technology, and am interested in scopes being sold that have fallen out of favor and are not the fad of the week. That's why I'm here, not to talk about my XXX custom 700 clone in XXX custom painted chassis with XXX carbon fiber barrel. How many different iterations of the same parts can one use and still consider it custom?

Different strokes for different folks.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.