Help with classifieds?

You need to have at least ten messages and be active for a week to post in classifieds. Or you can pay to gain access. Looks like you're close to the first though.

Understood thank you so much sir appreciate the info. Alot of people hunt coyotes on site so right up my alley!
Ken

Sorry sir did read them but I'm not a lawyer. Sometimes things are hard to comprehend for me. It said skmethk g about buying into it I'd honestly rather donate. To the site if possible. But will re read the rules. Sorry for any inconveniences
Ken

Where are the classified rules? How do you get paid if you sell something? I've been kicking around the idea of selling a few rifles.

Classifieds guidance can be found here:

Where are the classified rules? How do you get paid if you sell something? I've been kicking around the idea of selling a few rifles.
In regards to payment, the seller gets to declare acceptable forms of payment. PayPal is popular but is anti-2A and will freeze your account if they catch you selling firearm related things. USPS money order is fairly safe way to not get scammed. Face to face cash transactions work too. Or you can even opt to take a personal check and hope it clears when you deposit it. Look at buyer and seller feedback when doing business here. There's quite a few of us that have built a solid reputation here over the last few years and even decades in some cases.

Looking to post a .204 upper and ammo. But cannot get to classified to work . Any help?
Your post count may be too low. Just follow me and every time I post, say something like, "you are an absolute genius". or, "wow, I wish I had your knowledge".
We both win and you are off to rape and pillage in the for sales.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.