• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ultimate varmint stock Savage

abinok

This is a Choate Ultimate Varmint stock for a right handed, long action, savage. Got it, shot it for about 6 mos, drilled and tapped 2 holes on each side of the forend to mount a set of rails to shoot it from a bag. Didn't like it set up that way, and set it back to origional. I like this stock, but I need to sell it to fund another project. if youre small, you won't like it. If youre big like me, it fits great. Its got all the stuff in the pic, and I can provide more pics if anybody wants detail.
Im asking $100 Shipped.. unless you live on mars or something.
savagestock.jpg

Adam,
You should have a couple of e-mails from interested folks about this stock. Let me know if either one of them buy it from you, heh?

I do! Just found them. Thanks. Thats the most obvious place to list it... but every time I try to log in it won't let me... won't let me re-register either. Tried to post my 1k PD kills last year... to no avail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif