• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ULTIMATE Side-Charging Varmint AR-15 .223 WOA barrel, Mega lower, Timney trigger

Bold Lion

This was going to be my ultimate varmint rifle. I spared no expense when building this AR-15 and it came out absolutely incredible. Everything fits very well, especially the upper/lower fit. This took the better part of a year to buikd, the barrel alone took 4 months to get. Everything is in amazing condition. There are a few small scratches/marks from assembly. This rifle has never been fired or even made it to the range. It was completed and put into the safe.

Complete rifle: $1750 shipped

I would like to sell as a complete rifle but will sell the upper and lower seperately. Not open to parting out unless you want a decent amount of items.

25u749y.jpg

2vtsl5z.jpg

2nuaoi.jpg

2957ih0.jpg

2upstj7.jpg

Here is a detailed list of the components:

• White Oak Armament 24" .223/5.56mm Wylde chamber varmint barrel 1:8 twist with low-profile gas block (measures .936 at gas block)

• Upper, lower, free float tube and scope rail professionally coated in Patriot Brown Cerakote

• Magpul PRS buttstock in FDE

• Bravo Company polished rifle length buffer tube

• Timney Competition 3-pound trigger

• GG&G extended scope rail

• Mega GTR-3H ambi billet lower with Assault Planet bullet button installed

• Crosshill Technologies XSR-15 right hand side charging upper with NiB bolt

• Nordic Components 15" free float tube

• KNS Mod2 Gen2 pins

• B.A.D.A.S.S. ambi safety selector

• Ergo Tactical Deluxe grip in FDE

• 2 Magpul 10 round Pmags