• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ultimate light weight very accurate coyote rifle

Not trying to sawy you one way or another but you could always look at a tikka t3 super lite I have one and with the scope on its about 7 lbs.

I just had one built off a tikka action in 6.5 grendel that is about the same weight it shoots lights out.

My Howa 1500 Mini in 7.62x39 w/ the LW barrel option in a laminated stock is 6.9 lbs. WITH the 2-7x Leupold in Talley rings and the Blue Force sling on pocket type QD's. Nothing exotic and wasn't terribly expensive to build. I would imagine that the .223 version of this rifle would weigh a fraction less, but the optic that you'd want on such a critter will weigh a bit more. I think that it could be built to come in the 7.0-7.2 lbs scoped range while not spending cubic dollars on it. Brownell's for the barreled action, Boyds for the stock.

I have a ruger american in 6.5 Grendel that is pretty **** fun to shoot, especially w/ a.suppressor. Bought it used for like $300 and with just a little load work... coyote slayer! 😜. Pretty solid 5 round group.

Attachments

• IMG_20200314_204930.jpg
    IMG_20200314_204930.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 45