Tundra grizz

dennisinaz

Several asked about the bear from my North Slope hunt. Not a great bear but the only shootable bear in 13 days.

Attachments

• Resized_20220820_183620(1).jpg
    Resized_20220820_183620(1).jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 553
Several asked about the bear from my North Slope hunt. Not a great bear but the only shootable bear in 13 days.
north slope grizz live a hard life they are not big like the coastal browns but most are a lot more nasty then well feed fish eating brownies nice griz Sir and thank you for taking that boo calf and moose calf eater out

Great tundra bear. 13 days is a long time to be on the tundra. Give us some details on the camping or where you stayed!! I have been up that way, caribou hunted along the Dalton and have been all the way to Deadhorse. Saw a few grizzlys and even saw a polar bear on the last trip!!

I used to live and work in Brooks Range. I forgot how crappy August weather can be. I was an extra 7-8 days trying to get out because the planes couldn't get through. I camped near the Nigu river which drains into the Coalville River. Saw a hundred or so caribou. We shot a couple. Lots of wolves, a moose and 4 rams seen.