Tucker will make Liberal heads explode tomorrow !!

IMG_2381.gif

I don't think Putin is anything but evil, but I think vlod is worse. All I needed to know was when I saw the same people who were supporting the Covid mandates start waving yellow and blue flags. I go to church with a few Ukrainian families and also work with a few. From what they say it is about 50/50 of Ukraine that supports Russia and Putin. Also the amount of distortion that the media portrays is a whole lot different then the stories that they are telling me fr people within the country.

I come here to see stuff about hunting. No some crazy tin foil hat **** from guys thinking the world is going to end.
Well this is a general discussion thread and you read the title clearly knowing it's not about hunting but you entered it anyways.
You call this tinfoil hat stuff but a lot happens people are not aware of because they choose not to be aware of.
This is just to help people become aware because you won't see what is discussed between Tucker and him on the main stream media.

Comes on here to see stuff about hunting. Goes to general discussion, Then clicks on a post clearly stating " Tucker will make liberal heads explode tomorrow". Then takes the time to complain about not seeing hunting stuff in said post. 😂.

Idc about ukrain, not in the least bit. I also don't care about russia. Neither have anything to do with me. But If our government supports ukrane that's all I really need to know at that point. It would be interesting to see what Putin says. He has a reason I'm sure, and I'm smart enough to know the media won't give us his real reason…..

On a positive note for some, it's tax time. So hurry up and get your taxes done. Pay in so we can ship more money over to Ukraine so volo can build another mansion with hush money, and maybe one day I can buy me one of them TiNfOiL hats!

Last edited:
Comes on here to see stuff about hunting. Goes to general discussion, Then clicks on a post clearly stating " Tucker will make liberal heads explode tomorrow". Then takes the time to complain about not seeing hunting stuff in said post. 😂.

Idc about ukrain, not in the least bit. I also don't care about russia. Neither have anything to do with me. But If our government supports ukrane that's all I really need to know at that point. It would be interesting to see what Putin says. He has a reason I'm sure, and I'm smart enough to know the media won't give us his real reason…..

On a positive note for some, it's tax time. So hurry up and get your taxes done. Pay in so we can ship more money over to Ukraine so volo can build another mansion with hush money, and maybe one day I can buy me one of them TiNfOiL hats!
Yes do your taxes it's laundry season 🤣

Another F***up war. People being killed and for what. Learn to keep your hands to yourself. This country the USA has pushed men into war for wrong reason from Vietnam going forward. Except for Desert Storm. We worsts of it is playing tag. We don't go in and do the job right. Learn that in Vietnam. Trump did hit and hard. Stop a lot of crap, but now with Dumb Bast**d binden in there we are back at it to playing games.
I know after coming out of Vietnam and then watch Ford then Carter let people that ran back in free. I have never forgiven them and voter against them after that. In my time I had 4 choices. Be drafted, Join, Run or go to Jail.
The solider today joined, and I am very proud of them.
Obama spent 8 years tried to play footee with ISIS, and Trump ended them in 9 months. Carry a big stick and besure to hit them with it. Not playing games tic for tac. Israel is showing us how to do it again.
I've heard so much peace with honor so many times it make me sick. Our solider did a great job, but again with one hand and one foot tied behind them. My hat is off to them. In the mean time we sure have screwed up a lot of our people, and for what. That what you have to ask yourself. FOR WHAT?

I know a lot of senators are PO'd the border bill didn't pass. $20 billion for the border and oh yea another $60 billion to Ukraine. No one can keep track of this $$ and it's another $60 billion in a few months because it's never going to be enough.
Ain't no fan of Putin or the corrupt Z man from Ukraine. Who's got the dirt on us?
I would like to know how much $$ we've sent to Ukraine. Anyone?

Last edited:
Tucker is mediocre as an interviewer. In each of the ones of his that I have seen, seemingly contradictory statements are made which beg a follow-up question but he never goes there. Psych tests that have multiple instances of "double blind" questions to validate the mindset of the testee, asking follow-up questions to clarify, or uncover those contradictions, is something Tucker does not pursue.
Putin is a brilliant man, I'll bet he shapes the narrative deftly while revealing only a milisecond's glimpse of the whole story.
Regardless, it will be a very interesting one to watch.

You've got to wonder why Putin turned down every other mass-media attempt to interview him. No BBC, no CNN, no Aljazeera, no ABC, just Tucker.

Maybe he only wanted to talk to a real journalist?
Why interview with fake news media!?! He isn't running for election and doesn't need recognition therefore he knows that if he does an interview with these clowns that everything he says will be twisted.

The nuts in the news happen to be married to or highly connected to the democrat party members. Narrative is highly controlled so why waste his time.

Recent Posts