Tucker will make Liberal heads explode tomorrow !!

If anyone is interested we have sent just under 76 BILLION American tax dollars to the Ukraine….so far.
I don't love that, but the alternative of letting Putin run wild and take over whatever sovereign nations he feels like seems like it could end up costing us an amount that would make the 76 billion seem like a bargain.

Trump cant be too messed up, his kids turned out good for being rich there entire life. Don jr hunts and hunter does crack. Could you imagine the media if don jr did anything close too hunter 😬
Don jr may not do crack, but it's pretty obvious he does mountains of cocaine. It's hard to say if they turned out good, they just work for their dad's business. Nobody knows for sure but if they were not a born a trump, none of them strike me as someone who would be some titan of industry. If their last name was smith I'm sure none of us would have ever heard of them. And yeah hunter is obviously a dude with a lot of problems that he needs to come to grips with, substance abuse being at the top of the list but also he was not given a position in his dad's administration.

Last edited:
I personally no people that have taken jr and his son hunting hes good person. A lot of people say oh trump was given million dollars by daddy. So? Most people given a million would **** it away. Most people cant even turn 1,000 too 100,000. Kinda gotta know what your doing. People also think he tax evades. Ugh ya so do every other rich person or business owner with a brain. The tax laws are written that way. Even if jr has done coke its far fetch from a crack head that had a job in a different country that he wasn't qualified for while daddy was VP. Atleast jr business dealings is the family business

I don't love that, but the alternative of letting Putin run wild and take over whatever sovereign nations he feels like seems like it could end up costing us an amount that would make the 76 billion seem like a bargain.
They aren't using that money for war , it's the largest money laundering event in the history of the world and it's not just the US involved in it.

Let putin run wild. Why should we defend countries that hate us and everything we stand for. Why should we fund a war that is not our problem? We have every resource we need. We can cripple china tomorrow by shutting off food supply. Russia wasnt strong enough to take us before ukaraine now definitely cant. So who else should we be worried about that we need nato for?
Our current administration is putting us back into war.

Let putin run wild. Why should we defend countries that hate us and everything we stand for. Why should we fund a war that is not our problem? We have every resource we need. We can cripple china tomorrow by shutting off food supply. Russia wasnt strong enough to take us before ukaraine now definitely cant. So who else should we be worried about that we need nato for?
Our current administration is putting us back into war.
Hmmm I don't know. We stayed out of what hitler was doing for a bit too long. Ended up going our way but had we intervened earlier probably would have been much easier to stop him. There's simply no way we can allow Russia china iran etc…to start rolling over countries. Eventually they will show up on our doorstep and be a legitimate threat.

Recent Posts