• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tubb nose ring tool

Is that a tool to help install a nose ring on the liberals so you can attach a leash and lead them around??
Just kidding!!!

I have one I'd sell but I need to check with Tubbs about the agreement I signed. I've not been able to reach them.

You, as a License Buyer ("LICENSEE") are licensed to use the NoseRing® Tool to make NoseRing® enhanced projectiles (i.e., "Licensed Products") solely private non-commercial use, at Your risk and expense. In the event a Licensed NoseRing® Tool requires repair or replacement, You shall notify LICENSOR and arrange to return the Licensed NoseRing® Tool for repair or replacement. In no event shall the Licensed NoseRing® Tool be sold, given or otherwise transferred to an Unlicensed third party.

Seems like he doesn't want these getting out to anyone that hasn't paid for his license. I'd guess it wasn't patented so he's protecting his design with an agreement. I'm curious if he allows private sales.

Tubb stated in one of his videos that this would be worth alot to bullet manufacturers. The price has been dropping so maybe it's not all it's hyped up to be.