• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trupulse 200b WITH remote trigger

Punisher

I bought one of these to test out, because they have some features I was interested in. For one, the com port so you can connect to a laptop, upload data AND remote trigger the unit.

This unit measures slope, and vertical distance. Mounts to tripod, supposedly has Bluetooth, but I can't figure out how to link it to my phone. Comes with box and original paperwork. My daughter scratched the owners manual CD, but it is available as PDF on their website.

So I made a setup for this and tested the 200b, because I wanted the 200x and wanted to get an idea before I committed to a $1700 LRF!

This thing is great. The remote trigger works like a charm and I'm going to sell this and get the 200x.

It has a 2000m max reflective range and I have gotten well over 900 hitting wooden telephone poles.

I got this one for almost $700 plus shipping, plus I made the remote trigger and this com cable stuff is not cheap. I had $50 in that stupid thing.

Asking $645.00 obo shipped to the U.S. only.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: