• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT TruPulse 360

Since83

All,

I was gifted a TruPulse 360 in yellow that I do not need. It is brand new in box. This range finder is accurate for 1000m on non reflective surfaces and 2000m for reflective surfaces. This pictures are stock because it is brand new. If you want actual images, please message me and I will take some and send your way.

It is brand new and I am asking for $1500 OBO or a trade for something worth the same.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

This range finder has eveything you could ever need for long range shooting:

Key Features of the TruPulse 360 include:
Provides full measurement capability with AZ + INC + SD
Solves 3D missing line calculations between any two remote points
Integrates with GPS for efficient GIS data capture
LTI TruVector 360° Compass Technology®

Key Features of LTI TruVector 360° Compass Technology®:
Produces accurate and repeatable Azimuth (AZ) results regardless of the tilt or pitch you use to aim the laser
Recognizes conditions that will affect the reliability of the compass accuracy and prompts you to recalibrate
Calibrates easily with a simple field routine that can be completed in less than a minute

Key Features In All TruPulse Laser Rangefinders:
Measures Slope Distance (SD) + Inclination (INC) in Degrees or Percent
Calculates Horizontal Distance (HD) + Vertical Distance (VD) + Height (HT) + 2D Missing Line (ML)
Distinguishes desired target from surrounding obstructions with Closest + Farthest + Continuous + Filter modes
Mounts to tripods and has quality optics that enhance your field of view

Attachments

• TruPlulse 360.jpg
    TruPlulse 360.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 10
  • TruPlulse 360 2.jpg
    TruPlulse 360 2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: