• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Triggertech primary independence day edition ($129.99)

I re-read the pages here, but needed to verify before pulling the trigger 😜 Do the primaries that you have in stock come with curved triggers and bottom bolt releases?

The only reason that I ask is to verify because the information page on your website shows straight & curved options, as well as with and without bottom bolt release. I am guessing that this is just text copied from the Trigger Tech material, so it would naturally show that those options are available from Trigger Tech, and does not mean that "all available options" are the ones that you have in your inventory. I am also seeing on the JA site that there is no way to choose between those options regarding these triggers, so I'm making the assumption that the Independence Primary triggers that you have in stock are all one configuration (the one I'm hoping it is) - curved with bottom bolt release.

I just wanted to make doubly sure before I ordered. I'm just built that way.

Thanks!

I re-read the pages here, but needed to verify before pulling the trigger 😜 Do the primaries that you have in stock come with curved triggers and bottom bolt releases?

The only reason that I ask is to verify because the information page on your website shows straight & curved options, as well as with and without bottom bolt release. I am guessing that this is just text copied from the Trigger Tech material, so it would naturally show that those options are available from Trigger Tech, and does not mean that "all available options" are the ones that you have in your inventory. I am also seeing on the JA site that there is no way to choose between those options regarding these triggers, so I'm making the assumption that the Independence Primary triggers that you have in stock are all one configuration (the one I'm hoping it is) - curved with bottom bolt release.

I just wanted to make doubly sure before I ordered. I'm just built that way.

Thanks!

Yes the triggertech primary independence day edition has the curved trigger shoe with bottom bolt release.

thanks for asking!