• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Triggertech primary independence day edition ($129.99)

North Idaho Hunter

Triggertech Primary independence day edition triggers on sale!

Limited time sale - get one while you can!

Right Hand

With bolt release

This fits remington 700 & clones

TT.png

Last edited:
Triggertech Primary independence day edition triggers on sale!

Limited time sale - get one while you can!

Right Hand

With bolt release

This fits remington 700 & clones

View attachment 283336
Do they drop in a Remington 700 BDL newer gun with the X Mark Trigger II ( I think) with out inletting or grinding?
It is one of the Remington's with the screw that actually goes through the trigger where you put your finger.
Thanks!!!

@bluedog69 it'll fit your rifle - however with the 100's of stock designs i cannot say for certain it'll drop in without relieving the trigger/bolt release area.

unfortunately that's the name of the game with any trigger install regardless of the rifle used.

Thanks for asking!

@bluedog69 it'll fit your rifle - however with the 100's of stock designs i cannot say for certain it'll drop in without relieving the trigger/bolt release area.

unfortunately that's the name of the game with any trigger install regardless of the rifle used.

Thanks for asking!
Thanks for the answer. probably going to get one for my daughters rifle. It was set at 7 lbs factory. Backing out the screw on the trigger gets it down to 5 lbs.

The one I got today is going on a 700 ADL in 7mm Rem Mag as well. The other on went on a 700 SPS. You won't be disappointed.
This will be my first aftermarket trigger experience. I have spent 25 years focused on guns for my kids to kill deer with. Whatever we could afford. Did not realize how spoiled I have been with my 1980's 700 BDL that was set up to touchy by its former owner. I had to adjust less sensitive it got to where the firing pin would go down on the shell if you worked it fast. Hope this doesn't become an addiction. LOL

Kind of like this poor guy. 0.28 - 0.55 seconds. LOL

Last edited:

Recent Posts