• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tricked out Savage 112 action

James Jones

I'm selling this by itself or as a barreled action with the Rock Creek barrel I have posted here , its $50 cheaped as the set

The action is a SS Savage 112 that has been trued by Sharp Shooters Supply , has a SSS trigger and recoil lug and comes with a SS barrel nut and Trigger guard
it has been bead blasted to a nice matte finish. This is a total package including magazine and spring
Price is $300 shipped or $550 with the barrel

i am interested what bolt face. What caliber. barrel length and how many rounds down the tube. Call me at 724-366-1989 I am very interested. Thanks Reed 724-3661989

Reed the action I'm pretty sure is gonna be sold you like the 8th person in line but the barrel may be available

Its 28" long SS 1-11.25" twist and 5r rifled , the muzzel has been threaded for 5/8"x24 threads so getting a break for it will be easy it wears a contured match cap right now. It has 160 rounds throug it all of which are load developement. It'll shoot several loads with 175gr SMK's into 1/2" at over 3000fps with no pressure signs.