• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Trekking poles

CBS

I drew a sheep tag and am starting to collect gear. Let me know what you have. Also might need some for my son (8yrs)

Don't laugh at this suggestion but I have been using trekking poles I bought in 2017 at Walmart! They have a cam lock style that has held up incredibly well in the Badlands, numerous high altitude elk hunts and are dirt cheap. The last time I saw them they were $19 for a pair. Lots of threads on LRH about their durability. I am 6'4" 260 with spinal stenosis and spinal arthritis so I depended upon them hard. I use to buy $75-$100 trekking poles each that didn't hold up as well. Check them out! Hopefully they still carry them!

I just purchased a set of Montem trekking poles, off of their website (https://montemlife.com/trekking-poles-hiking-sticks/). After receiving the trekking poles, I received this email, and was told to share it.

I just wanted to say thank you for giving my small USA based company a chance with your outdoor gear needs.
I appreciate you taking the time to buy from me. If you need to buy again from our store please remember to use the code REBUY for 15% off any item. Please also give it out to a friend or family member.

I really appreciate your business and wanted to say again, Thank You!

Joseph
Founder – Montem Outdoor Gear