Traditions NitroFire Muzzleloader

CONChunt

Does anyone have any with experience yet with the Traditions NitroFire Muzzleloader and the Federal FireStick? Hoping to get some feedback on how it's been performing and its accuracy.

Just my personal opinion but it would be a waste of money. You purchase the rifle and the only way you can shoot it is with the Federal Firestick shells. In a few years Federal will stop making them or you can't get them even if they make them and you have a tomato stick.

It's a breech loader no matter what they call it. It won't be legal in many states until regulation changes are made to accommodate it. And I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

It's legal in 14 states as of right now, with another ~20 deciding.

Regardless of that.....and the conjecture in the first response, I am just looking for data points on how it's been performing.

I am also interested in this, hopefully there will be someone who has owned one.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.