• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED (TRADED) WTT: My 2 Vortex Vipers for your Sightron or Weaver or Bushnell

kds857

TRADEDTRADEDTRADED

Want to Trade Only.

1. Vortex Viper 6.5-20X50, 30mm, Target Dot.
2. Vortex Viper 6.5-20X44, 30mm, Target Dot.

Like-new. Never banged around, only taken to range.

Looking for the following trades:

1) Both for a Sightron SIII 10-50X60 or SIII 8-32X56 (my 2 scopes for your 1 scope)

2) One for a Sightron 36x42 SII Big Sky

3) One for a Weaver T36

4) Both for Bushnell Elite 6500 4.5-30X50

Condition of scopes must be similar and in perfect working order, no damage whatsoever to glass, etc...

Scopes will come in original box, warranty card, scope covers, etc.. (whatever came in original box).

IMG_1409.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTT: My 2 Vortex Vipers for your Sightron or Weaver

bumpbump

Re: WTT: My 2 Vortex Vipers for your Sightron or Weaver or Bushnell

any chance you would add a varixIII 4.5x14x50mm Leupold to your list of items you would trade for?

thank you for the interest, but I'm only looking to upgrade glass for long distance... so I want high end mag higher than 20x. thanks-

I have a 6500 Elite 4.5 -30X that I'm sure is not in as pristine condition as your Vipers but if you are interested I can email some pics tomorrow.

Omega, I PM'd you. If you're still interested, go ahead and send me some pics of your 6500 via PM.

kds, What would you take for cash price? I would maybe be interested in one or both of the scopes. Even though the target dot is not my first choice. Let me know a price if your interested.

I have a Weaver t-36 LNIB, Call me at 406-220-5331.

WTT/WTS: Vortex Vipers 6.5-20x44 Target Dot

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 Target Dot back up for sale or trade. sell for 350 shipped, or trade for used Aimpoint with 2 MOA reticle. LIKE NEW IN BOX. comes with original box and everything that came with it - covers, cleaning cloth, warranty, manual.

Kds would you be willing to sell the Vortex Viper 6.5-20X44, 30mm, Target Dot for cash if so what whould you be looking to get for it?

price is in my posting right above this posting... 350 paypalled as "gift" so paypal don't charge fees.

FS: Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44

Btt
Viper price reduced 340 shipped....