traded that dog rem.700 for tikawow

Jonathan

got my new .300 win. tika today and boy can it shoot best groups were from 165g nosler bal.tips with IMR [email protected] 3 shots in a
0.656 at 100yd and 165gr sierra game kings
with same powder and charge wt. but 3 shot
group was 0.369
grin.gif
grin.gif
and this is a brand new gun and first load with out molly or bullet seating depth tweaking. I have always
been under the impresion that the guns best accuracy would only become aparent after many
shots have been fired ....well what do you all think about it ?? thanks

Pretty darn good! I have a Tikka that I rechambered to 7mm Dakota. It's always shot pretty well.

Jonathan,

Congrats on the small group.

Since you don't like the Rem 700 LA you may as well sell it to me for $50. It's junk anyhow, may as well get something out of it
grin.gif
grin.gif

I am looking to have a 416 built, may as well have it built around that junk Rem 700 action you hate
grin.gif
grin.gif

Don
smile.gif

shaky I traded the .700 for the tika and it
is not that I don't like remington's because
I love them alot and I depend on them(.308
Rem mod.700 police)
grin.gif
I also varmint hunt
with a.223 700 police and a Rem 700 hvbl.243
and when I can aford a new toy I plan on a
new rem carbon sythedic 6mppc or .270aklyimp
so as to Remingtons I love them as to geting
the one in a million lemmon fixed when you live in Canada Remington sucks the big one
mad.gif
frown.gif

Jonathan,

And I thought I was going to get an action cheap, lol.

I guess we that live state side don't always appreciate it. I ship guns and parts all over via UPS and never have any problems. Being from a different country must be a pain.

I had 3 rifles built around the Rem 700 action. My other 2 actions are Stolle Panda.

Just curious, how far are you from Niagara Falls?

Don
smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.