• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trade Only!!! ADG 300 WSM brass.

Rusty85

I've got an extra box of New ADG 300 WSM brass.
I've got around $130 in this box after taxes and shipping. I'm only looking for equal dollar amount of Berger 215's.
I'm trying to help a buddy out so this is only available for trade. No cash price.
A51287B1-9C48-402F-94E1-63BCAEDB7BAC.jpeg

Last edited:
He was able to grab some 245's from Mile High Shooting today so no longer needs them. But he could still use some 215's.

Pm replied. Still available if the one box of brass isn't enough to get you interested I have another box I could add in a trade.

Just so I'm clear I'm not going to pay or trade a ridiculous about for the 215's.
I know how much they are retail after shipping and/or taxes.
I have enough to get me personally through mid next year and I'll just give my buddy some of mine to get him by with his new build, if I can't find a decent trade.
This brass is equally as hard to get as the bullets if not harder seeing ADG has said there's not going to be another run until 4th quarter this year.

Sorry for the rant.

No longer available. I'm just going to give him some of mine. I've also got 208's if run out of 215's and my load data is nearly identical between the two.