• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Trade my Primers for your 8lbs of H1000

Last time I bought primers they cost the same or more as 1 lb of powder?
Large Mag Riffle at Cabela's are 46.00 per 1k and Large Rifle are 69.00
So your saying 8#'s of powder is retail value is 368.00-552.00? I'll wait it out.
I can work around my H1000 shortage and substitute with other powder that I have. A bit tougher to work around a primer shortage on the bench. I have plenty of other powder just out of H1000 and have been stocking components hard since about May yet for some reason I missed H1000.
8 lbs of powder is not worth 8k primers in my opinion. Just my opinion.

So your saying 8#'s of powder is retail value is 368.00-552.00? I'll wait it out.
I can work around my H1000 shortage and substitute with other powder that I have. A bit tougher to work around a primer shortage on the bench. I have plenty of other powder just out of H1000 and have been stocking components hard since about May yet for some reason I missed H1000.
I am near boise. I can spare an 8lb jug of h1000 depending on number of primers. Let me know

I paid $34 for Varget and H1000 last time I bought it and all primers were $38-42 per 1000. So a difference of 4-8$ per 1000 primers. I wouldn't buy your primers from Cabelas anymore.

I have Varget, h1000, N560,565,570, RL26
And RL23. Sure would like to trade for some gm215m. But I'm in the great republic of Texas. I can't make the long roll. ..
which make me wonder, why can I ship a box of ammo, with powder and primers in the same package but I can ship neither powder nor primers...?

I have Varget, h1000, N560,565,570, RL26
And RL23. Sure would like to trade for some gm215m. But I'm in the great republic of Texas. I can't make the long roll. ..
which make me wonder, why can I ship a box of ammo, with powder and primers in the same package but I can ship neither powder nor primers...?
Also hunting retumbo for trade

At this point I'll look at offers, I can say I'm not desperate. I have a piggyback order at a LGS for a jug and I know at some point it will be here. Hodgdon , American Reloading and Reloading Unlimited have been trickling out a few different powders from H4350, Titewad, Varget, ACC #9, H335 etc. and I was able to get in on all of them. So I am not to concerned that it will come around.
It's your powder what would you like for it? All I can say is no. Tough for a guy to buy and sell what he's looking for.

Saw this the other day. Ridiculous times we live in.

Attachments

• Horee sheet.jpg
    Horee sheet.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 54

Recent Posts