Trade my Primers for your 8lbs of H1000

Idaholandho

LRH Team Member
Would like to trade my primers for your H1000. I have most any type you need from spp, lpp, srp or lrp CCI, Winchester, Wolf, Federal and match primers for 8lbs of H1000.
I live in the Twin Falls Area of Idaho.
I also have Accurate #9, CFEBLK, Lil Gun, imr4350, Tac, Trublue, Benchmark, 1680 - All new jugs that vary from 1lb to 8lbs that I can trade.
Will mix and match, only ftf and don't mind a short drive to meet.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Rhovee

Would meet you in cour d lame. Let me know if you would drive up there. Or if you ever make it to WA.

Martinmc1

Do you have Federal 210m, 210
Or 215m primers? How many primers would you trade for 8 1 lb jugs of H1000?

Mram10us

LRH Team Member
I have h-1000 depending on the amount of primers also.

Idaholandho

LRH Team Member
Do you have Federal 210m, 210
Or 215m primers? How many primers would you trade for 8 1 lb jugs of H1000?
Yes, Yes and Yes.
Market value for Market Value, I can work around my powder but, it's tough to work around no primers.
I am not interested in taking advantage of anyone and I would expect the same treatment. I tend to be far better than fair in my life to people and am happy to step up to the plate and make it worth someone's time.
I would expect the negotiating can happen on the phone via voice or text or through IM here on the site.

Idaholandho

LRH Team Member
TTT. I have any variant of primer but will nit be trading 1k per pound. Please don't use H1000 auction price on Gunbroker as a benchmark and I won't value my primers on Gunbroker as a benchmark. Please be reasonable . Thank you.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.